Wednesday, March 21, 2012

As far as fitness...

"... what should I do…?”

People have been asking me what they should do in terms of staying fit, what classes should they take, how many privates, etc. I’ve been thinking about it and realized that I also need to consider the wallet aspect as well. So here goes:

I would recommend at least one private session a week combined with two classes. In my one-on-one private sessions I help keep you in tune with your body mechanics and to learn what works for you and what does not work for you. Or you may need therapeutic sessions to help with an injury. The type of classes you take would depend on what your goals are. We offer three types of classes. Do you want to get in shape and need a little more cardio? Try the Barre Dynamics class. Do you want to relax a little more? Try the Yoga class. Do you want to focus mainly on your core? I’d suggest the Pilates mat class. Or mix it up each week!

You would then be doing something for your health three times a week. And the total price? Under $80 a week. That would be $50 for the private and $30 for the classes. I hear most trainers charge $40 for an hour session. So, there!
Now if you do a duet with another person, that would be $35 each, and if you bought class packages, approximately $12 per class, you’d be looking at $59 a week. So, double there!

But what about Gold’s for $20-30 a month? Have at it, baby! Now, don’t get me wrong. I am a member of Gold’s gym. I go once or twice a week to Yoga because I loooooove Brenda Way’s yoga class. And that is THE only reason I joined the gym. And I told them just that upon joining. And those of you who know me, well, you know I like to voice my opinion.

I am so excited about all the options! I truly believe in variety for many reasons (personally I’d get burnt out doing only Pilates!) My big move and expansion of the business is to offer these possibilities for everyone.

I hope this helps!

*Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment